£3.95 Standard UK Delivery – Royal Mail 2nd class, signed for.
£6.50 Premium UK Delivery – Royal Mail 1st class, signed for.
FREE UK Delivery – On all orders of £60 or more.
Isle of Wight Delivery
On the IoW? You may be able to pick up your candles from a stockist. If you have an urgent IOW delivery requirement, let us know and we will do our best to help.
Orders placed are dispatched as quickly as possible, usually between 1 – 3 days. This depends on stock levels and how many orders are being processed.
If you place your order in the evening or over a weekend, this will affect how quickly we can dispatch your order. If you do not receive your order within 7 working days, please let us know.
Amending your order
Please check your order confirmation and amend it if you need to. We cannot guarantee the changes will be made but we’ll do our very best.
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- If something is not quite right, please let us know so we can rectify it for you.
- If your candles have been damaged in transit, or are not what you ordered, we can only replace or exchange if you notify us by 4 p.m., on the day after delivery.
- Please keep your candles and all original transit packaging until you have notified us, and we have decided how to resolve the problem.
- To notify us, please call or email providing us with the full information (including photos if needed). Please indicate if you are requesting an exchange, replacement or refund.
- Once these conditions have been met, our obligation will be to issue replacement goods for non-deliveries and damaged goods.
- Refunds will be offered entirely at our discretion.
- We are usually pretty quick to process returns and exchanges, but please do bear in mind that there may be delays during busy periods.
- We aim to process your exchange, replacement and / or refund between 1 – 2 weeks.