Everyone loves the soothing, relaxing effect of a scented candle, but it is essential they are used sensibly and safely, every time.
We love that our candle tins have lids, as not only is this good for transporting or posting without damaging them, but it gives extra peace of mind once they’re blown out, whilst keeping the dust away.
Here is a remind of the all-important- safety notice you will find on the base of all ChilliWinter candles:
Candle Safety Instructions
- Trim wick to 5mm before lighting.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or leave near materials that can catch fire.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Always ensure melt pool reaches outer edges on 1st
- Don’t burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
- Contains soy wax & essential/fragrance oils at 10% min.
- WARNING oils may cause allergic skin reaction; avoid inhalation & contact with skin/eyes. Rinse with water and seek medical attention if needed.