What is in the box?
With our Subscription Box of Treats, you will receive 3 x 100ml scented soy wax ChilliWinter candles, delivered direct to your door, for each month of your subscription. This will include candles from our five categories of Classic, Floral, Summer, Sweet, and Woody / Herby, meaning you can easily explore our range, and discover the fragrances you enjoy the most.
Who is a subscription suitable for?
- It is a LOVELY treat for yourself – something unique, and handmade by a small business.
- Ideal for birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s or Father’s Day, and other special occasions.
- It is a thoughtful gift for your special someone – Mum, Uncle, Daughter, Girlfriend (etc)…
- It takes the pain away for those of you who really don’t enjoy retail shopping!
Is anything else included?
A surprise ‘mini treat’ is also included in each box. This means you will get to try other ChilliWinter products (including new ones) completely free of charge! When we run subscriber special offers, we will pass on the details of this to you, in your box.
What are the 3 subscription options?
All offer a discount from our standard RRP, giving you exceptional value, every time.
- 10% off RRP – 3 months for £52 (9 candles in total) + £12.30 P&P (£4.10 per month)
- 15% off RRP – 6 months for only £99 (18 candles in total) + £24.60 P&P (£4.10 per month)
- 20% off RRP – 12 months for only £187 (36 candles in total) + £49.20 P&P (£4.10 per month)
The total at checkout INCLUDES your monthly postage charge, so please ignore the ‘special offer’ as this does not apply to subscriptions.
How does it work?
Like many subscription schemes big or small, we don’t offer a monthly direct debit, due to the complexity, and admin headaches this can cause (for you and us). As a small business, we like to keep things simple if possible. You pay upfront, and leave the rest to us, easy! We make sure that you, (or your chosen lucky recipient) don’t receive the same candle twice during the subscription.
What about the small print?
We offer our Subscription Box of Treats only within the UK. Distribution is in the first few working days of each month, using the Royal Mail 2nd Class ‘signed for’ service. If the cost of the Royal Mail service increases after you have taken out your subscription, no additional fees will be charged to you. You are not able to cancel your subscription, once it has started. If you or your lucky chosen recipient move to a new house during the subscription, just get in touch with us with the new details, and we will do the rest! Please note that ALL special offers regarding free postage, gift wrapping, free candle or matches bottle do not apply to our subscriptions.